- Entering the event area, indoors and outdoors as well as the ice rink, is entirely at your own risk.
- Leaving the site with hired skates is not permitted.
- It is forbidden to bring the following items into the event area itself and the immediate vicinity: alcoholic drinks, fireworks, drugs, weapons or sharp objects.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the winter pavilion and on the ice rink, with the exception of the outdoor terrace.
- Throwing snowballs or ice, or using fireworks, is not allowed.
- Skaters and/or the public must follow the instructions of the organisation, the easily identifiable employee(s) present on site, the catering staff and/or security officer(s) at all times.
- The organisation, the identifiable employee(s) on site, the catering staff and/or security officer(s) reserve the right at all times to refuse access to anyone who does not behave in accordance with the applicable rules or to remove them from the winter pavilion and/or the event grounds. Removal is carried out with no refund of the money paid.
- Costs of damage to the property of the IJsvrij Park Festival organisation, such as boarding, ice skates, the winter pavilion, decorations, etc. will always be recovered from the culprit.
- The organisation cannot in any way be held responsible for injuries sustained on or around the ice rink. The organisation accepts no liability whatsoever for this.
- The organisation is in no way responsible for damage to, or loss of personal property. The organisation accepts no liability whatsoever for this.
- The organisation reserves the right, if the situation so requires, to decide otherwise than set out in these rules.
- Entering the ice rink is at your own risk.
- Access to the ice rink is restricted to persons with a valid ticket.
- Due to safety regulations the ice rink may not be entered by children up to 2 years.
- Wearing gloves on the ice rink is mandatory!
- For safety during skating, we recommend that you wear protective clothing.
- The ice rink may only be entered with skates on. Entering the ice rink wearing shoes or with skate protectors is not allowed.
- You are allowed to use your own skates. Not allowed are: speed skates, clap skates, hockey sticks or ice hockey sticks, sledges, chairs and other aids.
- When using the ice rink, skaters should show consideration for each other. Fast or dangerous skating and/or skating against the general direction, jumping and/or performing stunts etc. will not be tolerated as they make the ice rink unsafe. It is also forbidden to throw snowballs and ice.
- It is not permitted to sit or stand on the boarding or climb over the boarding.
- We do not serve alcohol < 18 years of age, identification is required.
- It is forbidden to consume your own drinks and/or food in the café.
- Visitors who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be served.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused entry.